Please fill out the application form below or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should include:
1) The name of the applicant;
2) The school and district in which he or she is employed;
3) The grade level(s) being taught;
4) A description of how the scholarship funds will be utilized;
5) The contribution the scholarship funds will have to teaching conflict resolution in their employment.
Donate to Utah Council on Conflict Resolution!
We need your help! Donations are welcomed anytime in any amount. All proceedings will go directly towards better assisting our membership and to promote UCCR’s continuing goal of raising awareness in the Utah Community regarding alternative dispute resolution and its valuable applications.
How to Donate?
Mail donations payable to Utah Council on Conflict Resolution.
Utah Council on Conflict Resolution
P.O. Box 25221
SLC, UT 84125-0221